Seeking: part-time sales associate(s) for our Holland store.
EcoBuns is open Tuesday - Friday 9am - 7pm, Saturday 10am - 7pm and Sunday 12pm - 6pm.
Duties To Include, But Not Limited To:
- Receiving, sorting, pricing and shelving new inventory
- Light cleaning
- Packing up online orders
- Ringing up and assisting customers
- Executing opening and closing checklists
- Assisting with inventory audits
- Ten to twenty hours per week
- Shift lengths vary from four to six hours
- Must be able to lift 40lbs
- Saturday availability required
- To start immediately upon hire
- Previous sales experience preferred
- Experience with cloth diapers and babywearing not required. We are looking for intelligent, outgoing, self-motivated, quick learning people who will fit in well with our store.
Interested? Please send a cover letter and resume to Marissa at EcoBuns dot com
Not sure what to include in your cover letter? Here's an outline of questions we love to ask:
- At EcoBuns we are a small family business. Why do you want to work for us, and what makes you a good fit?
- What does the phrase 'shop local' mean to you?
- Many of our customer interaction is focused on education, as most of the items we carry in the store are a brand new concept for the families who come in, and they will require some basic guidance.
- What past experience - personal or professional - has prepared you well for this education component?
- Anything else we should know about you?