Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Best sunscreen for your family



It's summer here in Michigan! Beaches are open and families are ready to get back outside and enjoy everything about our beautiful state! I've always said that the summers, Lake Michigan, beautiful hiking trails, and the best local food make the winters here worth it. This summer may look a little different than any other year, but one thing is for certain: we are all going to need quite a bit of sunscreen. 
Here at Ecobuns Baby + Co. we've always been a huge fan of Keeki Pure and Simple. 
There are so many reasons to love Keeki. For starters, it's made right here in Michigan! In fact, last week, when we were running low at the store, I was able to drive to their headquarters in Grand Rapids and pick up our order! Talk about supporting local!

We also love that Keeki does not use any nano-technology. This helps keep it safe for everyone in your family! We do recommend shade over sunscreen for babies younger than 6 months old. But if shade isn't an option, Keeki is the next best option. 

One of the biggest issues we have with other natural sunscreens is how thick and hard to rub in they are. That's not an issue here! Keeki goes on smooth and rubs in well, even on squirmy toddlers! And it is 40-minute water-resistant. I'm able to put it on my kids as we are walking out the door to the pool and I don't have to re-apply it until they come out of the pool for a water break. 

Keeki also smells like summer. When I was a teenager I would slather on tanning oil and hope for a deep tan. I'll admit, I didn't make good skincare choices as a teenager. This sunscreen takes me right back to those summer days. It smells SO GOOD.

And as a bonus, it does what sunscreen is supposed to do - it works. 

Have you tried Keeki sunscreen? Leave a comment letting us know what you think! 

No comments:

Post a Comment