Friday, February 27, 2015

New at EcoBuns {Part 2}

EcoBuns is more than a cloth diaper store. While we do have the best selection of cloth diapers, we also have other amazing parenting products! We do have new diapers to show off at the in-store party. Right now, I want to introduce you to some of the newest products at EcoBuns.




The Itzy Ritzy Nursing Happens Infinity Breastfeeding Scarf offers you a fashionable, everyday style that is convenient to wear and use while nursing your baby. Nothing to take on or off, just unwrap the Nursing Happens Infinity Breastfeeding Scarf from around your neck and adjust the fabric to cover all sides of you and your baby. This infinity scarf offers you full coverage in front as well in the back without snaps or buckles, while providing airflow and ability to maintain eye contact with your baby. Made of 50-percent cotton and 50-percent polyester jersey knit with finished edges, the Nursing Happens scarf is a single sided chevron print with a white back.

This breastfeeding scarf measures 34-inches by 28-inches and will retain your smell for baby in order to help encourage bonding and attachment time with you. The Nursing Happens Infinity Breastfeeding Scarf is machine washable and line drying is recommended for easy cleaning.


10 comments:

  1. This looks awesome and so cute! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited to see Ecobuns carries these! I am glad I decided to hold off on buying one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will need one of these, hopefully by the end of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a nursing scarf, and I absolutely love it. It makes feeding my little one super easy. I love the Itzy Ritzy print and the amount of fabric! I will definitely have to check this out when I come by the store :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! Would love to try this out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This scarf is so much better than the older options. It's fashionable too!

    ReplyDelete