Tuesday, January 20, 2015

What People Are Saying About EcoBuns

I love EcoBuns. My family hasn't always owned the store. EcoBuns first opened as an online only retailer of cloth diapers back in 2009, and opened the brick and mortar store in 2010. Vicki (my mom), Meghan (my sister) and I became owners in 2013. I was one of Kellie's original shoppers when she was based out of the living room of her house. I LOVED EcoBuns way back then.

As it turns out, I'm not the only one who loves it. I may be a bit biased in my opinion. So don't take my word on how great EcoBuns is. Ask our customers what they think. Here's just a few of their reviews from our facebook page:














Want more reviews? Head over to our facebook page to read the most current reviews. 
If you have been to EcoBuns before, leave us a comment here and let us know what you think. 

If you haven't been to EcoBuns before, you're missing out:


No comments:

Post a Comment