Friday, August 22, 2014

Fluff Mail at EcoBuns

 We get just as excited about fluff mail as you do!


I've always been fortunate enough to have a local cloth diaper store (I was one of the original EcoBuns shoppers back when it was in the original owner's living room) so I've never have to wait for any of my beautiful cloth diapers. I was able to get what I wanted right when I shopped. I could walk right out of the store with everything I wanted.

By the time we took over EcoBuns, the store had a reputation of not having a great stock level of diapers.  The three of us have worked very hard to turn EcoBuns into THE place to get all of your natural baby supplies. When the UPS man arrived today bringing TEN boxes of cloth diaper goodness, I got a tad sentimental.  It wasn't that long ago when our orders from cotton babies barely fit into one small box.  The first few months in business, we got excited when we got 20 diapers in the store.  Today, I unpacked over 300 diapers (315 to be exact).  

Thank you. Thank you for giving Meghan, Vicki, and I chance to turn EcoBuns around.  Thank you for buying your diapers from us (even when we had to order them for you).  Thank you for your patience.  Thank you for having the confidence to send your friends and family in to shop with us.  Thank you for your support. Thank you for having faith in us. We wouldn't be able to do any of this without you.  

If it's been awhile since you shopped at EcoBuns, I want to invite you to give us another chance.  Our brick and mortar store in Holland, MI is worth the drive, but our website is also easy to navigate if you're a bit too far away.  I'd be more than happy to send some fluff mail your way!  




No comments:

Post a Comment